WhatsApp Community Guidelines
- The group is for everyone who works a plot at the Stockingstone Road Allotment Association.
- It lets the committee and plot-holders share information about important allotment-related things quickly and helps us support each other in our gardening work.
- Stick to the purpose of the group. Examples: lost and found items, security alerts, sharing surplus produce, plants, tools or materials.
- If you have a one-on-one conversation with another plot holder in this group, switch to a private conversation. The same applies to organising bulk orders – once you have your participants, take them into a separate group.
- Do not use the group to accuse anyone or air individual grievances. Discuss any issues directly with the other person, or contact a committee member for support email@example.com
- Unless there is an emergency, post comments at a reasonable time of day.
In short, before you post, ask yourself:
- Is it relevant to everyone?
- Is it polite?
- Is it necessary?
- Is it a good time to post?